Haakaa vs Lansinoh Ultimate Silicon Breast Pumps Reviews
If you’re looking for a breast pump, it can be tough to decide what to go with. There are so many options out there that it’s hard to know which one will work best for your needs. If you’re looking for an organic option, either Haakaa or Lansinoh might be a good choice. Both companies make silicone pumps that are easy to clean and use—they both have no plastic parts or wires. But they do have some differences worth considering before making your final decision.
What You Need to Know About Haakaa Silicone Breast Pump
At first glance, the Haakaa Silicone Breast Pump might seem like a good alternative. It’s made of silicone, which is hypoallergenic and safe for mom and baby. It also has an easy-to-use suction system that lets you pump both breasts at once in just ten minutes!
But there are a few drawbacks to the Haakaa pump that you should be aware of before making your final decision. For one thing, it doesn’t come with any accessories. The company does sell additional pieces like breast shields and bottles separately (for $10), but you’ll have to buy them yourself if you want them.
The pump is also only compatible with the Haakaa silicone flanges, which are a bit more expensive than your average plastic breast shield. Plus, if you want to use it at work or while traveling, you’ll need to bring along both the pump and your own bottles—which means more space taken up in your bag!
The Haakaa pump is a great option if you want a hands-free breast pump that’s easy to use and discreet. If you don’t mind the extra cost of buying silicone flanges separately, this may be the best option for you!
- Best-selling Breastfeeding Products – The award-winning and best selling haakaa silicone breast pump is recommended by nursing mum, magazine, lactation consultants all over the world.
- Safe – The haakaa breast pump and nursing cup are made of 100% high-quality soft food grade silicone and are BPA, PVC, lead and phthalate-free, soft comfortable and flexible, reduces the pressure of breast and fits your breast more snugly.
- Reusable and Portable Effective – lets you express milk using the power of natural suction, simply squeeze, attach to your breast and let it work.
- Haakaa Manual Breast Pump is designed to fit all kinds of breasts!
What You Need to Know About the Lansinoh Silicone Breast Pump
The Lansinoh pump is a semi-open system, which means it’s not as cleanable or portable as the Haakaa. The Lansinoh pump has a one-way valve that allows air to escape but prevents milk from coming back in, so you can’t pump directly into a bottle with this type of pump. You’ll need to transfer your expressed breast milk into another container first, making it slightly less convenient for on-the-go moms.
However, if you plan on using your breast pump primarily at home and don’t mind carrying an extra container around with you when going out somewhere, then this could be an ideal option for you!
The Lansinoh pump is also more expensive than the Haakaa, which could be a deal breaker for some. But if you’re looking for an easy-to-use and portable breast pump that won’t break the bank, then this one might be right up your alley!
- EASY TO USE BREASTMILK COLLECTOR- Save up to 4oz of precious breastmilk while breastfeeding
- NATURAL SUCTION FOR HANDS-FREE USE- Just squeeze the breast pump to create natural suction
- WORRY LESS ABOUT LOSING BREASTMILK- Includes adjustable neck strap and suction base to prevent spills
- LIGHTWEIGHT, PORTABLE- Fits into your bag to go anywhere you do as part of your breastfeeding supplies
- BPA AND BPS FREE- Made from premium food-grade silicone that is comfortable and durable; dishwasher safe
How Do Haakaa vs Lansinoh Compare?
Let’s take a look at how Haakaa compares to Lansinoh in the following categories:
- Efficiency. In terms of efficiency, Haakaa is the clear winner. It takes just one minute for a full pump, whereas it takes more than three minutes with Lansinoh. And on top of that, you’ll get about two ounces more milk with each use because Haakaa is designed with fewer parts and less stuff to clean up afterward—no tubes or valves!
- Ease of Use. The other thing we love about Haakaa over Lansinoh? It’s easier to use! The only thing you need to do after pumping is put your breast shields back into their storage case (which comes with your purchase). You won’t have to deal with any messy cleaning or assembly until next time you’re ready for another session (and even then it’s pretty quick).
- We also love that Haakaa is BPA-free and comes with a lifetime warranty. You can use it as often as you need to, and if anything happens to your pump while you’re using it (within the first year), they’ll send you a new one! Overall, we think Haakaa is a great product for moms who are looking for an easy way to pump their breast milk.
The Haakaa can also be used with any brand of breast pump, which means you don’t need to buy a new one if you want to switch from Lansinoh. That will save you money in the long run and let you use whichever pump works best for your needs.
Haakaa vs Lansinoh – Overall Haakaa are more effective
The Haakaa breast pump is more effective at extracting milk than Lansinoh. The reason for this is its design, which allows you to use it more easily and comfortably than other pumps. It also has a built-in timer so you don’t have to worry about having your phone around when pumping.
The Haakaa breast pump is easier to use than Lansinoh because it comes with a comfortable silicone cup that fits over your nipple, allowing you to get started right away without having any training on how the pump works – no instructions needed! If you’re worried about losing or dropping pieces from this model, don’t be; all of them fit together nicely into one package (no parts falling out!).
The Haakaa breast pump is more portable than Lansinoh because it’s small enough for storing in purses/handbags without taking up too much space – not just during travel but also during daily life (it could even slip into pockets). Plus since there are no wires attached between chambers like most other models require before being able to start pumping (and thus making them less portable), this one can be used anywhere at any time!
Haakaa is a great choice for mothers who are looking for an affordable breast pump with a silicone design. It’s also great if you want something that doesn’t take up much space in your bag or even at home because it’s so portable!