Your Favorite Pump Bag by Sarah Wells
A pump bag is a small, portable container that you can use to carry your breast pump parts, including the flange and breast shields.
It’s also great for carrying milk storage bags and other supplies you need for pumping. It’s a great accessory if you’re pumping on the go. In addition to keeping your pump parts organized and clean, it can also help protect them from damage. It’s like a diaper bag for moms who need to pump!
Best Pump Bag by Sarah Wells
We have the perfect solution if you’re looking for a way to carry your breast pump, milk bottles, and other accessories wherever you go. The Sarah Wells Pump Bag is a stylish and functional way to keep your essentials close at hand while you’re on the go. The bag features a front pocket that can hold smaller items like pens and lip balm, while the main compartment has plenty of room for more oversized items like your breast pump and the extra tubing.
The interior has pockets for organizing your supplies, too! It has a large, zippered main compartment that can hold all your daily essentials—from cosmetics to a wallet and keys to an iPad or laptop. Inside, there are also two smaller pockets for even more storage options. The bag also has a detachable shoulder strap so you can carry it like a traditional purse or attach it to a stroller handlebar via its built-in carabiner clip. And if you’re out running errands with baby in tow, there’s even an insulated bottle holder on the back of the bag!
Need something smaller? Try Mini Pump Bag by Sarah Wells.
It’s essential to find a comfortable and practical bag for your lifestyle—so how do you choose the right one? Let’s take a look at some of the Pump Bag by Sarah Wells options:
- The Pump-Up Backpack – This backpack has an insulated bottle compartment and a special pocket for your breast pump. The backpack also has adjustable straps to customize it to fit your body perfectly.
- The Pump-Up Tote – This tote features an insulated bottle holder and a special compartment for storing your breast pump. It also has adjustable straps so it can be adjusted to fit perfectly around your body.
- The Pump-Up Messenger Bag – This messenger bag has an insulated bottle holder and special pockets for storing breast pumps or other accessories like creams or meds. It also has adjustable straps so you can adjust it to fit your body perfectly!
- See Sarah Wells’s bags here.
What is in my pump bag?
In my pump bag, I keep:
- A spare battery pack for my electric pump (so I can keep pumping even if there’s no place to plug it in)
- An extra flange and set of breast shields (in case one breaks)
- Extra bottles with lids (for storing milk)
- A bottle brush (so I can clean the bottles)
- A pitcher to store milk in (for storing breastmilk or formula)
- A cooler bag with ice packs (to keep my pumped milk cold on trips)
- A pair of breast pads (in case my nipples leak)
- An empty bottle (for storing breast milk or formula if I don’t bring enough bottles)
- Some snacks for me (so I don’t get too hungry and forget about eating)
- Optional: A nursing pillow so I can feed the baby while pumping.
How do you clean a wet/dry pump bag?
Cleaning a pump bag is easy! Wash it in your washing machine or wipe it down with a damp cloth. If you wash it in the washing machine, make sure to place the entire bag in a mesh laundry bag and set your machine to the gentle cycle. Make sure not to use bleach or fabric softener on your pump bag, as these products will weaken the material.
You can clean your pump bag with or without water. If you’re using a wet/dry pump bag and need to clean it, fill it with water, add some soap (your brand of choice), and squeeze. The soap will break up solid waste clumps and allow them to be easily squeezed out. For dry pumping, use a dry cloth or paper towel and wipe down any areas that may have become dirty.
1. Fill the bag with warm water and a small amount of dish soap.
2. Allow the bag to sit for a few minutes until the soap has dissolved and the inside is thoroughly wetted.
3. Rinse the bag with clean water, then squeeze out any excess liquid so that it doesn’t drip onto your clothing or leave a stain on your countertop when you put it away.
4. Hang up to air dry, or use a towel to pat it dry if you need to immediately!
When using your pump bag, be sure not to store breast milk too long, as this can cause bacteria growth. It’s best to empty your pump bag’s contents at least once every 24 hours.
- See also: Best breast pumps.
Best Pump Bag by Sarah Wells – summary
Why would anyone want such a thing? Well, for one thing, it keeps your stuff organized! But for another thing… well, let’s say we’re big fans of this handy little invention because it allows us to get our workout done faster than ever before by not having to fumble around with opening multiple compartments or making sure we don’t accidentally mix up our clean and dirty laundry items.