MomCozy Breast Pump S9 vs. S12 Review – Which One Should You Buy?
If you are looking for an affordable yet high-quality breast pump, the S9 and S12 models from MomCozy might be what you need. The two models have many similarities but also some noticeable differences.
We’ll take a closer look at each and help you choose which would work best for your needs!
What’s so remarkable about Momcozy Breast Pump S9 vs. S12?
The S9 and S12 breast pumps are designed to meet all your breastfeeding needs, regardless of where you might be or how much time you have to spare. They are both lightweight, portable, and easy to assemble, making them ideal for busy moms who don’t have time to set up a bulky pump in their homes.
They also stand out because they’re available at an affordable price point and have earned excellent reviews from customers who purchased them after reading our review!
Momcozy Breast Pump S9 vs S12 – The Design
Do you know what I love about the MomCozy S9 and S12? They’re both incredibly portable, lightweight, and compact. When you’re on the go with your baby, you don’t want to be dragging around a heavy swing or bouncer that takes up too much space in your car or home.
That’s why these models are designed to be easy to carry—even in your hand! Both models are made of BPA-free materials that can easily be wiped down when they get dirty or sticky (which is bound to happen at some point). The rechargeable batteries last several hours before needing a quick charge again, so you don’t have to worry about having enough power when you need it most.
Plus, both models have a single-button control that makes it easy for parents who might not be tech-savvy but still want something simple for their baby’s needs.
Can it be used as a hospital-grade pump?
You may have seen other breast pumps labeled “hospital grade” or “clinical.” While these pumps may be suitable for pumping milk in the hospital, they don’t always work well as a home pump because they aren’t as comfortable or easy to use.
The Momcozy S12 and S9 are not clinical-grade pumps, but they are more comfortable than other pumps you’ll find on the market today! And if you’re concerned about hygiene, please know that the S9 has been tested and approved by independent labs to meet international standards for cleanliness and sterility—so rest assured that your baby’s milk will be safe (and delicious!) when you use this product at home.
How do mom cozy S9 and S12 measure up against each other?
The S9 and S12 pumps are designed for moms needing a comfortable, effective breast pump that’s easy to use. The FDA has clinically tested both models and has received their approval as safe and effective in helping mothers express milk from their breasts.
Both pumps have a unique one-touch letdown button that makes it easy to find and stimulate your milk flow. Clinical studies have shown both models to be more effective than manual pumps at helping mothers express more milk from their breasts.
The S12 has a few extra features that make it stand out from the S9. It has two-phase expression technology that helps stimulate both fast and slow letdowns, which means you can get more milk from your breasts in less time than with manual pumps.
The S12 also comes with an easy-to-use timer function and a night light that makes it easier to see what you’re doing at nighttime when no other light source is available.
Similarities Between Momcozy S12 vs S9
These pumps are lightweight and portable, making them perfect for traveling. They’re also designed to be easy to use, even if you’re new to expressing milk from your breasts.
Both models feature a two-phase expression technology that helps stimulate fast and slow letdown so you can get more milk faster than with manual pumps.
- Both pumps have a two-phase expression technology that helps stimulate both fast and slow letdown
- Both models come with an easy-to-use timer function and a night light
- The S9 has the same suction strength as the S12, but its motor is slightly less potent than that of the S12
- Both pumps are very quiet and can be used without waking up your baby
Differences Between Momcozy S12 and S9
We want to highlight a few key differences between the s12 and s9.
- The S12 has many more pumping modes than the S9 – you get eight settings instead of four on this pump! And if those aren’t enough for you, there’s also an additional memory function for storing your personal preferences regarding speed or suction strength. So if one set isn’t working as well as another one did last time, simply program different speeds into multiple buttons so that you’ll have more options at your fingertips whenever you need them most.
- The motor is also more robust on the s12 model – it can deliver up to 120 mmHg of vacuum pressure compared with only 100 mmHg on its predecessor (and many other pumps). This means faster cycles per minute, translating into less time spent taking care of things like diaper changes or getting dinner ready while still having plenty left over afterward.”
- If you want a more robust product, you’ll want to go with the S12. You can also expect an extra 10 minutes of battery life compared to using your smartphone alone; this will help if your goal is to leave the house and still get some use out of Momcozy!
- The smaller size of Momcozy S9 makes it our most portable model yet – perfect for moms who like to be hands-free! However, if portability isn’t as important to you as power or battery life (or maybe all three), then it may make sense for you to invest in our flagship model, the momcozy S12.
So, after considering the features of both models, which one should you choose?
If you are looking for a breast pump that is more powerful and has better battery life, then the S12 is a great choice. But it’s also quite expensive, so consider another option like Philips Avent Natural or Medela Swing Maxi if money is an issue.
If we had to pick just one of these two babies, it would be S12 without any doubt! It is more powerful and has better battery life. It’s also a bit more expensive than the other model, but if you don’t mind paying extra for a high-quality breast pump, this is your best option.
- Read Also: Spectra Breast Pump Ultimate Review
Momcozy Breast Pump S9 vs S12 – Conclusion
We hope this review helped you decide which pump is right for you. They both have pros and cons, so deciding which features matter most is up to you. If you want a pump that will last longer than other models and can be used with multiple users, S12 might be the better choice for nursing mothers who plan on pumping more than one child at a time (or ever).
For those who want something more lightweight but still want adjustable speed control like the S9 offers – go with it.