MomCozy Breast Pump S9 vs S12 Review – Which One Should You Buy?
If you are looking for an affordable yet high-quality breast pump, the S9 and S12 models from MomCozy might be what you need. The two models have many similarities but also some noticeable differences. We’ll take a closer look at each one and help you choose which one would work best for your needs!
- 1 MomCozy Breast Pump S9 vs S12 Review – Which One Should You Buy?
- 1.1 What’s so remarkable about Momcozy Breast Pump S9 vs S12?
- 1.2 Momcozy Breast Pump S9 vs S12 – The Design
- 1.3 Can it be used as hospital grade pump?
- 1.4 How do momcozy s9 and s12 measure up against each other?
- 1.5 Similarities Between Momcozy S12 vs S9
- 1.6 Differences Between Momcozy S12 and S9
- 1.7 So, after considering the features of both models, which one should you choose?
- 1.8 Conclusion
What’s so remarkable about Momcozy Breast Pump S9 vs S12?
Both the S9 and S12 breast pumps are designed to meet all your breastfeeding needs, regardless of where you might be or how much time you have to spare. They are both lightweight, portable, and easy to assemble, making them ideal for busy moms who don’t have time to set up a bulky pump in their homes.
They also stand out because they’re available at an affordable price point and have earned excellent reviews from customers who purchased them after reading our review!
Momcozy Breast Pump S9 vs S12 – The Design
You know what I love about the MomCozy S9 and S12? They’re both incredibly portable, lightweight, and compact. When you’re on the go with your baby, you don’t want to be dragging around a heavy swing or bouncer that takes up too much space in your car or home.
That’s why these models are designed to be easy to carry—even in your hand! Both models are made of BPA-free materials that can easily be wiped down when they get dirty or sticky (which is bound to happen at some point). The rechargeable batteries last several hours before needing a quick charge again so you don’t have to worry about having enough power when you need it most.
Plus, both models have a single button control that makes it easy for parents who might not be very tech savvy but still want something simple enough for their babies’ needs.
Can it be used as hospital grade pump?
You may have seen other breast pumps that are labeled “hospital grade” or “clinical.” While these pumps may be good for pumping milk in the hospital, they don’t always work well as a home pump because they aren’t as comfortable or easy to use.
The Momcozy S9 and s12 are not a clinical-grade pump, but they are definitely more comfortable than some other pumps that you’ll find on the market today! And if you’re concerned about hygiene, please know that the S9 has been tested and approved by independent labs to meet international standards for cleanliness and sterility—so rest assured that your baby’s milk will be safe (and delicious!) when you use this product at home.
How do momcozy s9 and s12 measure up against each other?
The S9 and S12 pumps are both designed for moms who need a comfortable, effective breast pump that’s easy to use. Both models have been clinically tested by the FDA and have received their approval as safe and effective in helping mothers express milk from their breasts.
Both pumps have a unique one-touch letdown button that makes it easy for you to find and stimulate your milk flow. And both models have been shown in clinical studies to be more effective than manual pumps at helping mothers express more milk from their breasts.
The S12 has a few extra features that make it stand out from the S9. It has two phase expression technology that helps stimulate both fast and slow letdown, which means that you can get more milk from your breasts in less time than with manual pumps.
The S12 also comes with an easy-to-use timer function and a night light that makes it easier for you to see what you’re doing at nighttime when there’s no other light source available.
Similarities Between Momcozy S12 vs S9
Both of these pumps are lightweight and portable, which makes them perfect for traveling. They’re also both designed to be easy for you to use, even if you’re new to expressing milk from your breasts. Both models feature a two-phase expression technology that helps stimulate fast and slow letdown so that you can get more milk in less time than with manual pumps.
- Both pumps have a two-phase expression technology that helps stimulate both fast and slow letdown
- Both models come with an easy-to-use timer function and a night light
- The S9 has the same suction strength as the S12, but its motor is slightly less powerful than that of the S12
- Both pumps are very quiet and can be used without waking up your baby
Differences Between Momcozy S12 and S9
There are a few key differences between the s12 and s9 that we’d like to point out.
- The s12 has a lot more pumping modes than the s9 does—you get eight settings instead of just four on this pump! And if those aren’t enough for you, there’s also an additional memory function for storing your personal preferences when it comes to speed or suction strength. So if one setting isn’t working as well as another one did last time around, simply program different speeds into multiple buttons so that you’ll have more options at your fingertips whenever you need them most.
- The motor is stronger on s12 model too—it can deliver up to 120 mmHg of vacuum pressure compared with only 100 mmHg on its predecessor (and many other pumps out there). This means faster cycles per minute which translates into less time spent taking care of things like diaper changes or getting dinner ready while still having plenty left over afterward.”
- If you’re looking for a more powerful product, then you’ll want to go with the s12. You can also expect an extra 10 minutes of battery life in comparison to using your smartphone on its own; this will help if your goal is to leave the house and still get some use out of momcozy!
- The smaller size of momcozy S9 makes it our most portable model yet – perfect for moms who like to be hands-free! However, if portability isn’t as important to you as power or battery life (or maybe all three), then it may make sense for you to invest in our flagship model: momcozy S12.
So, after considering the features of both models, which one should you choose?
If you are looking for a breast pump that is more powerful and has better battery life, then the S12 is a great choice. But it’s also quite expensive, so if money is an issue for you then maybe consider another option like Philips Avent Natural or Medela Swing Maxi instead.
If we had to pick just one out of these two babies it would be S12 without any doubt! It is more powerful and has better battery life. It’s also a bit more expensive than the other model, but if you don’t mind paying extra for a high-quality breast pump then this is your best option.
- Read Also: Spectra Breast Pump Ultimate Review
We hope this review helped you decide which pump is right for you. They both have their own pros and cons, so it’s up to you to decide which features matter most. If you want a pump that will last longer than other models and can be used with multiple users, then S12 might be the better choice for nursing mothers who plan on pumping more than one child at a time (or ever). For those who want something more lightweight but still want adjustable speed control like S9 offers – go with it.